Actually, naka-post na ang mga ito sa Facebook account ko, just in case hindi nabasa lahat, here are the list of things I learned from year 2013. Kulang ang sampu para masabi lahat ng natutunan pero sa dami siguro ito na ang mga importante for now, kasi for sure madadagdagan yan this Year 2014.
1. “Do not live for the expectations of people around you. Live for yourself, for your dreams. If you messed up, so WHAT? A life without mistakes is a Crap.”
2. The most important people in the world and in your life are your family. Give them your time, and be generous to them.
3. “Love isn’t always sweeter the second time around. Because sometimes, it actually doesn’t deserve a second chance.”
4. Everyone is experiencing his/her struggles in life. Be Compassionate and be Patient.
5. Some people are Good and some are Not so Good so give your reaction some space. We are all learnings. Be Nice to everyone.
6. Never compare yourself to others. There’s no other human like you because You are a Unique and perfectly molded by God, just the way You are.
7. We are all have this what we call a very “Top Secret”, so keep it to yourself, be careful, watch your mouth and your actions. Unless, you find that right enough true man who’ll love and accept you no matter who you are and no matter what you are and will never ever leave you until the end of your time.
I know and Im pretty sure he’ll find me and I’ll find him too, very soon. I claim it.
8. Even if it hurts, even if it’s so painful, just keep that music playing in your heart. Keep Loving and Forgiving, that is all that matters. Life and Love, so Inseparable.
9. Be happy for doing what you’re doing right now, no matter how difficult it is or impossible it may be. Because by the decisions we make, we are shaping our own destiny, and we are the ones responsible for whatever choices we make.
10. Sometimes its OK to give up a thing or a person for you to be completely Happy because you deserve more than to be with someone who is afraid of Commitment and Responsibility.
Happy Year 2014 everyone.